Fire Risk Assessment – includes :
- Onsite fire safety inspection and survey
- Full written report detailing each aspect of fire safety
- Detailed itemised list of Significant findings
- Recommendations as to what action is needed if any.
- Advice and support
- Staff Training
Fire Safety Training Courses - Fire Safety 2000 Ltd have an extensive range of courses to suit all clients’ requirements both here in the UK and overseas. We provide top quality instructors each with many years experience.
- Basic Fire Safety Awareness
- Fire Warden/ Marshal Training Course
- Fire Extinguisher & Fire Evacuation Course
- Basic Fire Fighter Training Course
- Fire Safety Inspector and Risk Assessment Course
- Safety & Loss Prevention Course
- Incident & Accident Investigation Course
- Fire Risk Assessment Course
- Fire and Accident Investigation Course
- Fire Station Management Course
- Fire Station Watch/Shift Command Course
- Breathing Apparatus Awareness Course
- Breathing Apparatus Familiarisation Course
- Breathing Apparatus Wearers Course
- Breathing Apparatus Confined Space Training Course
- Command, Control and Incident Management Course
- Crew Command Course
- Oil Refinery Fire Fighting Course
- Fire Team Member Course
- Fire Team Leader Course
- Experienced Fire Fighter Course
- High Rise Fire Fighting Course
- First Aid Basic Course
- First Aid Instructor Course
- Health and Safety Risk Assessment Course
- Office Safety Course
- Office Ergonomics Course
- Manual Handling Course
- Hazardous Substances Course
- H2S Basic Course
- H2S Instructors Course
- General Instructor Training Course
- Management and Leadership Course
- Road Traffic Accident Course
- Emergency/ Disaster Planning Course
- Disaster Recovery Operations Course
- Ship Fire Fighting Course
- Sea Survival Course
- Search and Rescue Training Course
Our technical fire safety consultants will act on your behalf on any fire related issues.
Fire Investigation/Accident Investigation
Fire Safety 2000 will on your behalf carry out any investigation following a fire or accident at your premises and provide you with a full written report on the cause of fire, our findings and recommendations. We will also attend Court as an Expert Witness as necessary.
Submit your plans to us for professional fire safety advice and recommendations.
Fire Safety 2000 will act on your behalf when submitting applications for approval of new buildings or building alterations. Having difficulty with Building Control or local fire brigade fire safety? Speak to us we may be able to help!
New fire regulations require all places of work to carryout a fire risk assessment; our aim is to help you comply with all aspects of your countries current fire safety legislation, allowing you to prioritise your workload in an efficient and effective manner thereby allowing you and your company to concentrate on your core business.
Our Fire Safety Consultants are all ex serving British Senior Fire Officers, very professional and come with a wealth of experience in this specialised field. We pride ourselves on a first class professional one to one service in all aspects of fire safety.